2023 Speakers include:
Roger Baxter, CEO, Minerals Council South Africa
Mosa Mabuza, CEO, Council for Geoscience
Alistair Hodgkinson, Chief Operating Officer, DRA Global
Resources 4 Africa is pleased to announce the 9th edition of its annual Junior Indaba, taking place on 6th & 7th June 2023 in Johannesburg. The Junior Indaba is a popular meeting place for junior miners and is enjoyed by all for its incisive, informative and frank discussions tackling the challenges and opportunities for exploration and development for junior mining companies in South Africa and elsewhere in Africa.
Discussions will be framed within the global geopolitical, socio-economic and energy shifts taking place and their impact on junior mining; the demand for “green” metals; the outlook for commodities in 2023, access to finance, the regulatory environment; and much, much more.
Come and join in the all-important conversations which will address questions such as:
- What is the outlook for junior mining in South Africa & the rest of Africa?
- How are commodity prices faring in 2023 and what will this mean for juniors?
- What is the forecast for demand for ‘green’ metals and their applications?
- Where are the opportunities and pressures for junior miners when it comes to decarbonization of society generally and more specifically of mining operations?
- How can SA government policy and legislation be reformed to promote junior mining and exploration?
- What sources of finance are available and how can juniors access these?
- How can you successfully manage the risks associated with setting up a junior mining project?
- What lessons can be learned from successful junior miners who are already operating in SA and beyond?
- And much more…
Popular features over the two days include: Lessons from the Legends, Myth Busters and a showcase
of presentations from junior miners across the continent. The line-up will include junior producers, investors, government, legal and industry experts.
The programme will be announced soon, so keep checking back on the website.
We are delighted to welcome back DRA Global as the Lead Sponsor of the 2023 Junior Indaba.
Sponsors of the 2023 Junior Indaba include:
Lead Sponsor: DRA Global
Mining Industry Partners: Minerals Council South Africa, Orion Minerals
Our in-person event and online platform offer significant networking and branding opportunities for our speakers, partners and sponsors. For more information, please email email@example.com
Registration is now open so book now and guarantee your place.
The Junior Indaba is brought to you by Resources 4 Africa, the organisers of the Joburg Indaba.
“By the industry for the industry”
Key issues in the spotlight
Strategic thinking and interactive conversation about the junior mining sector in Africa, with the intention of aiding the advancement and development of this sector.
Who will be there
Junior mining executives and investors from South Africa and the rest of Africa including the developing mining economies of Botswana, the DRC, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania...
The Junior Indaba will provide daily news content with business, financial and trade media through interviews and interaction with our speakers, sponsors and delegates. Check out our "In The News" page...
Global and local mining and investment brands team up in partnership with the Junior Indaba. Boost your company brand to this influential target audience, through one of many tiered packages available.