Boris Kamstra, Director, Pangea
Segun Lawson Chief Executive Officer, Thor Explorations
Errol Smart, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Orion Minerals
Resources 4 Africa is pleased to announce the 7th edition of the annual Junior Indaba, taking place on 1st and 2nd June 2021 as an online discussion. Known for its incisive, informative and frank discussions, the Junior Indaba focuses on the exploration and junior mining sectors in South Africa and elsewhere in Africa.
Panel discussions will focus on topics such as: access to finance; the regulatory environment; outlook for commodities; demand for metals; the global energy transition; the hydrogen economy and much more.
Over two days, crucial questions will be debated, including:
- What the global outlook for junior mining and exploration post Covid-19?
- What can be done to make South Africa a more attractive destination for junior miners?
- What lessons can be learned from junior miners who are already operating?
- How can juniors take advantage of the shift towards 4IR, digital transformation and modernization in mining?
- What are investors’ perspectives on the junior mining sector?
- What does the shift towards a hydrogen economy mean for junior mining?
- What does the global energy transition mean for African junior coal miners?
- And much more……
Popular features of the programme include: Project Showcase sessions (featuring junior miners from across Africa); Myth Busters, Lessons from the Legends and Peter Major’s Facts and Fiction!
Keep checking back on the website to see the latest additions to the speakers.
Registration is now open, so book now and guarantee your place.
We look forward to welcoming you back in 2021 and to expanding our footprint globally and welcoming new participants from around the world interested in junior mining and exploration in Africa.
We also offer significant branding opportunities for our sponsors. For more information, please email Stuart Alderson-Smith, email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in June.
“By the industry for the industry”