Ayanda Bam, Executive Chairman, Kuyasa Mining
Mike Teke, Founder and Chairman, Masimong Group
Niël Pretorius, Chief Executive Officer, DRDGOLD Limited
Daphne Mashile-Nkosi, Executive Chairperson, Kalagadi Resources
The third edition of the Junior Indaba, for explorers, developers and investors in junior mining in Africa, is taking place on 7 & 8 June 2017 in Johannesburg. This highly acclaimed sister event of the Joburg Indaba is brought to you by Resources 4 Africa and provides a platform for industry, investors and government to meet and exchange views in a lively and interactive forum.
The 2017 Junior Indaba will interrogate the current state of the sector and pose key questions such as:
- Is the recent underperformance of the sector over?
- Can we see sustained improvements going forward?
- What is the current risk appetite of investors?
- Where is prospecting investment going?
- Can juniors succeed in any commodity?
- Which commodities make more sense and why?
- Why coal? gold? diamonds? exotic commodities?
Legends of the industry including Mike Teke and Ayanda Bam will share some of their words of wisdom on what it takes to succeed at this game.
Indicators are that market is on an upward trajectory, so how are you preparing to take advantage of the opportunities this will bring? And, what will you do differently this time around?
By attending the Junior Indaba, you will also gain valuable insights into company activities and projects as mining companies, projects and investment opportunities will be showcased along with incisive investor commentary and perspectives.
To showcase your company or project, apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaired by Bernard Swanepoel, speakers to date include:
- Mike Teke, Founder and Chairman of Masimong Group
- Ayanda Bam, Executive Chairman, Kuyasa Mining
- Niël Pretorius, CEO, DRDGOLD
- Humphrey Mathe, CEO, Tranter Resources
- Alan Clegg, Chairman, Shumba Energy
- Daphne Mashile-Nkosi, Executive Chairperson, Kalagadi Manganese
- John Teeling, Executive Chairman, Botswana Diamonds
- Louis Coetzee, CEO, Kibo Mining
...and many more....view the full list here.
The Junior Indaba is proud of its partnership with the industry and would like to thank all our sponsors for their loyal support. For info regarding sponsorship opportunities, email us.
Our Sponsors include:
Lead Sponsor: PwC
Gold Sponsors: Deloitte, DRA and IsoMetrix
Mining Industry Partners: DRDGOLD Limited, MCC Contract Mining, Plant Leasing & Rental and Wesizwe Platinum
Sponsors: African Sun Mining, Atha-Africa Ventures, Caldas Engineering, Fraser Alexander, JSE, Webber Wentzel and WorleyParsons/Advisian.
Come and join leading CEOs, entrepreneurs, investors and analysts for lively debates and discussions, gain valuable snapshots of projects and companies as well as insights into commodity market prospects, exploration hot spots and investment opportunities.
Whether you are a company seeking capital and investment or an investor seeking opportunities, book your place at the Junior Indaba HERE.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join in what promises to be a lively and engaging indaba where thinking is shared and opportunities and solutions sought with equal vigour.
We look forward to seeing you in June.
CEO - Resources 4 Africa